Happy Independence Day! Okay, we know it’s early, but let’s make plans now. Water slides for the Fourth of July are extremely popular and inventory goes quickly! We’ll help you with the organizing of your big event. We do everything from on-site planning to delivery and setup — even on the holiday! Call today to add anything from concessions for your block party hot dogs to a dunk tank for your mayor.
It’s important during these long summer days to be aware of summer safety. Our goal is to help you have maximum fun this Fourth while remaining safe. Here are some tips:
Sun and heat safety
We all know we should stay slathered in sunscreen and dress for the sun — bring a hat and loose shirt for when you’ve had enough sun. Staying cool is also vital as the temperature climbs. Remember that the surfaces of inflatables can become hot. We’ll help you choose locations with shade to provide maximum comfort and fun.
WebMD says that it’s important to protect against the dangers of dehydration and heat illness. Make sure to drink cool water early and often, and we’ll bring the tools and toys to make sure you are good and soaked with a water slide and water games galore. If you’re going to have both dry inflatables (like bounces or slides) and wet inflatables (like water slides and water tag), be sure to provide towels for your guests.
According to the American Red Cross, the safest way to enjoy fireworks is to attend a public fireworks show put on by professionals. If you are setting fireworks off at home, take care to:
• Never use fireworks around Jumpin’ Jiminy inflatables — they could burn dangerous holes in the equipment. Set off fireworks at least 300 yards away from all inflatables and launch pointing away from the equipment.
• Never give fireworks to small children, and always follow the instructions on the packaging.
• Keep a supply of water close by as a precaution.
• Make sure the person lighting fireworks always wears eye protection.
• Light only one firework at a time and never attempt to relight “a dud.”
• Store fireworks in a cool, dry place away from children and pets.
• Never throw or point a firework toward people, animals, vehicles, structures or flammable materials.
• Leave any area immediately where untrained amateurs are using fireworks.
While it doesn’t take a lot of water to make our waterslides slick, it’s important to remember that water can make concrete surfaces slippery. Don’t run near water attractions! Never leave children unattended even around shallow or running water. Have an emergency plan in place so you can be the best host all day without worry.
With our top-notch service and extensive inventory your birthday party for the nation will be the coolest one around. You’ll be surprised at how little water it takes to make our waterslides a bash! No need to blast the water all day when just a trickle will have your guests slipping and sliding all day. Call today to book a water slide!